Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, August 23, 2013

At the Park

Hello and happy Friday!
Woohoo... today is Friday and I love Fridays! Although today it will be very busy for me, but still I am happy with the idea of finishing the working days.
Today I want to show you a card I made for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede, a favorite of everyone: ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!


I used the image At the Park (#11905) and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a green cardstock mat.


I used Chisty Tomlinson dp and Folia, and more green cardstock to mat everything. I wanted to have bright colors, so I choose them and made a kind of quilted card :)


I made a butterfly with a Sizzix die cut and added a little punched butterfly and a red rhinestone as embellishment.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
A die for sketch: sketch #15 (twisted)
ABC Challenges: lots of layers
Penny's papers crafting: dies/punches
Paper Shelter: vacation (this is last week for the kids, they still can play)
Pumpkin spice: colored project
Totally gorgeous: die cuts and punches
Sugar Creek Hollow: a child's life
House that stamp builts: things with wings
ART card: anything goes
Word Play Saturday: childhood

Edited: I won the challenge at A DIE FOR SKETCH!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Such a super fun image hun, gorgeous colours too! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Ardilla! That image is super sweet! I'm so happy to see that you've joined us at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your colorful card creation with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and I love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAUW it´s really colorful, I must say, and you sure managed to get it that patchworkfeel too. It´s such a cute image and reminds us all about the time on the playground as small kids don´t it? Beautiful work as usual hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! thanks for sharing with us at penny s challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and cute image! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch! Willie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, love how colorful your card is, all the layers, and great layout too! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love those QKR images and you've done a great job with this one.
    Thanks for joining us at A Die For A Sketch and hope to see you next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! Love image and colours. Thanks for joining us at A Die for A Sketch, hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! Loving your coloring, and fabulous papers!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "childhood" wordplay challenge at My Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...