Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Traveler Snail

Hello! How are you doing?
Today my daughter started the classes (2nd grade) and I really miss her... Can't wait until she comes back and fills the house with chatting and laughter. (sigh.....)
Anyways, I want to show you a card I made for Design Team Inspiration Tuesday at SKdigis:



I love this little critter, isn't he cute and fun? The image is Traveler Snail and I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a green cardstock mat.


I used Rosie's Studio dps and more green cardstock. The background is a white microembossed cardstock.


My embellishments are a green baker's twine with a bow and three green rhinestones.


I used the sketch made by Sonia, and there is the svg file available to use, just as a little help to you, (it's not a requirement to play).

Also there is a linking party for all SKdigis fans, with a freebie available for you to participate, and for the ones who participated last month there is an extra freebie!!! And every month Sonia chooses the top picks...

There is more inspiration in SKdigis blog for you to see, the other teammies have made gorgeous cards!!!



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty boots: last days of summer
Love to scrap: anything goes
C is for challenge: lots of layers
Parade your crafts: anything goes
Tammy Scrapin' corner: end of summer
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes
Kaboodles Doodles: use yellow
A gem of a challenge: use 2 backing papers
Simon says: anything goes
Pattie's creations: anything goes

15 comments:

  1. What a bright and cute card. I love the snail and coloring. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and I love the layout. The DP is gorgeous and perfect for your design. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, you DPs are lovely and your snail image is cute.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable aard, a lovely design and your papers are just perfect for that sweet snail - lovely colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! this is so cute! great coloring! thanks for joining our challenge! jen t dt from parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Adriana! you're rockin' my digis... love this card and colors...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so cheery it just makes you smile when you see it , love the image choice. Thanks for joining us with our challenge at Parade your Crafts .
    Crystal - DT Parade your Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that snail is so stinkin' cute. I love him.... great job with the coloring. thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and image, love those colors and great design. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card!! love the coloring!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a super cute card Ardilla! Love the color combi and the snail :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, what a funny snail! I hate them in reality, but this one is hilarious. I love that you made the CAS & LOL card at the same time! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card.. love the fun image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...