Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Wild thing you make my heart sing

Hello dear friends!
This week I was working in the cards for the birthday celebration at Bugaboo challenge blog. I tried in the past to participate and it was a lot of fun and the good side of it is that at the end you have 7 cards to use to celebrate your dear ones!!!
This is my first card:


I used two different digis, the lion is Re-lion me by Spyder and the tower of cupcakes is a Bugaboo image, I used some foami tape for the cakes to give dimension. I used kraft cardstock, I did embossing with a cuttlebug folder (Happy Birthday). I used an orange ribbon and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I hope you like it!

Challenges:
Bugaboo day 1
Creative knockouts: embossing
Moving along with the times: embossing
Aud Sentiments: AG
Simply create too: something new (new embossing folder)
Craft Rocket: CAS
Seize the birthday: AG + CAS


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for helping celebrate Bugaboo's Birthday with us.

    Jenn Zeen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo of images to make your own twist, it's very sweet!
    Thanks for celebrating with us and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun card. great images combined. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute lion Thank you for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenges Karen DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I'm always looking for ideas especially for little boys. This is great! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Ardilla
    What a cute lion on your beautifully embossed card.
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT challenge.
    Gracias
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...